We are looking for System Administrators with strong technical and communication skills who can interface with IT groups at large Enterprises during the deployment of our Hybrid Cloud Management Solution. This is a great opportunity for motivated System Administrators to work in Tier-1 cloud environments while also gaining experience working directly with large Enterprise customers.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong familiarity with Windows 2008, 2012, 2016 server platforms, Linux distributions, virtual environments, public clouds, storage systems.
- Strong technical background in the areas of cloud computing, enterprise computing, servers, networking, and virtualization technology and products.
- Demonstrated hands-on knowledge of Private and Public Cloud technologies – designing, provisioning and administration using best practices for enterprise customer across multiple cloud offering (VMware Private Cloud, Amazon Web Services, IBM Cloud, Oracle Cloud and/or Azure).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a customer-facing role such as Professional Service is a plus.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, positive-minded, customer focused, and service oriented.
- BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math or related area with 2+ years relevant work experience.
RackWare provides an intelligent highly automated Hybrid Cloud Management Platform that extends across physical and virtual environments. It provides greater availability and flexibility for enterprise IT users, and reduced costs for enterprise IT providers. Supporting a suite of services including Disaster Recovery and Backup, Hybrid Cloud Management, and Cloud Migration and Replication, computing resources—physical, virtual, and cloud machines—can be easily and automatically scaled up or down as demand fluctuates. RackWare customers realize a cost savings of 40 to 50 percent, a reduction in time and resources by 20:1, while getting the highest performance and availability out of their cloud. RackWare is a well-established private company supporting customers from the Fortune 500 and large public agencies, around the globe. RackWare has closed over $17 million in VC funding and is rapidly expanding its global presence and partner network.
How to Apply
If you feel you are a fit for our fast-growing organization, please send us a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.